We are looking forward to seeing you!
【3 flights of 15-minute courses for 8 people were conducted for the hospitality of guests from Indonesia.】
- An Indonesian family visiting Japan on a vacation and wanting to see Mt. Fuji took the 15-minute Yamanakako course arrival and departure from Gotemba Heliport.
- Everyone was very satisfied to see Mt,Fuji very close-up and said it was one of the best memories of their trip to Japan.
【Twenty employees of a company were invited to enjoy a 10-minute flight!】
- Seven helicopter flights were conducted with a maximum of three passengers per helicopter.
- They were employees of automobile company and enjoyed 10min flight over Fuji Speedway and from the Gotemba Heliport!
【9 flights of 20-minute course for 18 persons on 2-day charter for customers 75 years and older.】
- 20-minute course over Ozegahara was chartered for two days for elderly people. They enjoy the area from the sky, which was difficult for them to reach due to physical difficulties.
Comment from the costomer↓
- "I was so thrilled to be able to see the place that I had walked so many times when I was young.I'm so happy to see the place from the sky this time." "I was so thrilled to be able to fulfill my dream of once having been there, even though I had almost given up on it physically! "
【Shisui Premium Outlets Group Tour】
- In the case of 30 persons
- Makuhari Seaside Park Course 20-minute flight x 10 groups
- Time：10:30~15:00 (with refueling time on the way)
- Places of interest: Inba Marsh, Sakura, Makuhari Seaside Park, Marine Stadium, etc. On a clear day, you can see Mt. Tsukuba, the Pacific coast, Sky Tree, and Mt.
- Sakasai Heliport is a large heliport, so there is space for large buses and other vehicles to park at the heliport. In addition, you can enjoy shopping at the outlet during your free time outside of flight time.
Helicopter Tour in Japan/Tokyo: Introduction
AIROS Skyview is the No.1 helicopter service in Japan, with the highest annual flight count. We collaborate with aviation operators for helicopters and airplanes approved by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism of Japan. This corresponds to Air Operator Certificate (AOC) part 135. Insurance for passengers is also included in the experience fee.
Insurance ・Cancellation Policy
- Insurance is included in the flight price.
- Cancellation Policy
And is applied to the airframe thing called "third-party passenger comprehensive liability insurance", the costs are also included in the flight fee.
※On the day of your flight, you will sign a passenger list/agreement form. (English and Japanese)
4 to 7 Days Before Your Flight: Full Refund
2 to 3 Days Before Your Flight: 50% Refund
1 Day Before (the day before), on the Day of the Flight, or cancellation without notice: No Refund
※If the flight is cancelled due to inclement weather or other reasons, a full refund or schedule change.
How to make reservation for group
①Detail with the reservation form
Please select the Flight Reservation Inquiries
②Customer Information Registration
Company name is also acceptable
We will also use this service for emergency contact. (sudden flight cancellation, etc.) Please register a number that can be used to contact the passenger immediately on the day of the flight.
Reservation details, meeting place, and notification in case of flight cancellation will be sent. If you have registered your company's e-mail address, please forward the necessary information to the passenger.
b)Date and time of your desired flight
c)Number of passengers (please let us know the number of adults, children, and children under 3 years old)
d)Preferred flight location
All reservations require advance payment.
Please enter your choice of credit card payment or bank transfer payment in the remarks column.
Once you have submitted the information, representative will contact you.
Please contact our customer support with the following information.
Desired Plan (Flight Minutes) Flight date and time Passenger information: Name, Age, Weight, Nationality